When you register, you will fill out a medical waiver in which you will list the medications and dosages your camper needs to take. Please bring your camper’s medication in its original packaging when you drop off your camper. We will be unable to accept or dispense medication that is not in its original packaging. Our Camp Health Staff will be responsible for dispensing medications at the times indicated on the form.
Please describe any food allergies or dietary restrictions on your medical waiver during the registration process. Our kitchen staff is prepared to make the necessary accommodations for the following… Gluten Free, dairy free, egg free, peanut free (our kitchen staff does not cook with any peanut products and we will remove any snacks containing peanuts due to the severity indicated), vegan/vegetarian diets. If you have any questions regarding your child’s dietary needs, please contact our Director of Food Services, Lawrence Portie, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We kindly request that you do not send your camper to camp with any food.
As you can imagine, with over 10,000 summer campers, it is impossible to have all parents visit. We request that you do not call or visit your child during their stay. You may meet your camper’s counselors, visit their favorite activity site, and shop in our store on closing day! To discourage homesickness, our policy is that campers will only call home in an emergency. If you need us to get a message to your camper, we will make sure they receive it during mail call.
Every Carolina Creek staff is trained to help campers through homesick times. If the camper continues to be homesick, the leadership will visit with him or her. If needed, a call home to visit with parents will be made.
Campers will rotate through every activity at camp with their cabin group. They will have an opportunity to try everything and then sometimes go back and play some more at their favorite activity.
The store account allows your camper to purchase items from the store and snack shack while attending camp. We suggest:
- $50 for a Creek Week
- $50 for a Wild Week
- $25 for a Wild Session
Our store has items ranging from $1-$40.
All money remaining at the end of camp will be refunded unless you would rather donate it to the Carolina Creek Thrive Scholarship Fund.
Yes, you can make a roommate request as you register or through your online portal. Carolina Creek can guarantee at least one roommate request. The campers will be grouped according to age/grade.
Carolina Creek is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We will keep all lost and found items for one week after the close of that session and then items will be donated to local charities. If you think you may have left something at camp, please email email@example.com.
Carolina Creek Christian Camp’s official summer cancelation policy states:
Cancel more than 30 days from your arrival date: Full refund, except deposit.
Cancel within 30 days of your arrival date: Half of tuition refunded.
Cancel within 24 hours of your arrival date: No refunds available.
Our online registration allows you to log into your account and pay with a credit card. You may pay in full or set up monthly payments. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our registration office via phone, (936)594-4446, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to pay with a check, please contact our registration office.
The registration system will walk you step by step through the process. Choose the one that works best for your family:
Step 1: Pay your deposit to secure your spot
Step 2: Decide which payment plan you would like!
Automatic Monthly Payments-
- With Calculated Payments, the system will determine the amount you need to pay based on the number of months you select.
- With Fixed Payments, you get to determine the amount to pay each month.
Pay your total balance-
- Pay online with a credit card
- Mail a check, payable to:
Carolina Creek Christian Camps
84 Wimberly Lane Huntsville, TX 77320
Full payment is due 30 days prior to your camper’s arrival date.
If your camper is unable to attend, please note our Cancellation Policy:
- Cancel more than 30 days from your arrival date: Full refund, except deposit
- Cancel within 30 days of your arrival date: Half of tuition refunded
- Cancel within 24 hours of your arrival date: No refunds available
Our new system is designed to make registering for camp easier than ever! But don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help along the way!
If your child is coming to Carolina Creek with a church, here are directions on how to register.
- Go to the link provided by your group leader & confirm you are signing up for the right group
2. Determine that you’re signing up a child
3. Select Create New Account
4. Fill information as the parent
5. Click Create
6. Select Add New Individual
7. Create a profile for your child, then click Continue
8. Select event and click Continue
9. Answer additional questions and click Continue
10. Request a roommate, confirm a roommate, or simply continue without a roommate
11. Add money to their store account or continue without adding money to their account
12. Confirm information and Check Out if you have a balance
13. Agree and sign the General Release and Waiver of Liability, then click Continue
14. And finally, Complete Registration
If you have any questions during registration, please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (936) 594-4446.