What should my camper bring to camp?
- 2 swimsuits (Girls – One piece; Guys – swim shorts, no Speedos)
- 1 pair of closed toe water shoes
- 1 pair of sturdy athletic shoes
- 5 – 6 pairs of shorts
- 5 – 6 T-shirts
- 5 – 6 pairs of socks
- Bonus day / Theme night attire
- 1 beach towel
- 1 bath towel
- 1 pair of jeans
- 1 sweatshirt / jacket
- Sleeping bag or twin size sheets, blanket, and pillow
- Toiletries (soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, shampoo)
- Sunscreen (spray is suggested)
- Insect Repellant
- Notebook and pen
- Camera (optional)
***Label everything- please put your camper’s name on clothes, shoes, towels, camera, everything!
***Campers and adults must wear shoes at all activities. Once inside of the pool area, shoes may be removed.
What NOT to Bring
- Cell phone, iPod, video/electronic game, laptop or tablet, MP3 player, etc.
- Candy, gum, food or drink of any kind
- Any weapon: knife, gun, etc.
- Laser pen/pointer
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Pets (Service animals may be accommodated. Please call our office ahead of time to arrange accommodations)
Carolina Creek is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Carolina Creek also reserves the right to perform a search of belongings with reasonable suspicion.