What camp policies should I be aware of?
- Carolina Creek does not allow groups to bring or prepare their own meals except in the Adult Guest Lodge.
- Carolina Creek does not allow gum, candy, snacks, or drinks (other than water) in cabins.
- Carolina Creek recommends that campers travel through camp in groups of 4 or more.
- Carolina Creek prohibits male and female campers from entering each other’s sleeping quarters at any time.
- Carolina Creek requires shirts, shorts, and shoes to be worn at all times except in swimming areas. In swim areas, ladies should wear a one-piece swimsuit and guys may not wear speedos.