Yes! We love it when campers receive mail!
Can my camper receive mail at camp?
- Prepare letters, notes, and cards prior to arrival at camp.
- Write a camper’s first and last name on the front of each envelope.
For mail sent by Post Office:
- Please address mail in this way:
ATTN: [Camper’s Name] – [Camp]
Carolina Creek Christian Camps
84 Wimberly Lane
Huntsville, TX 77320
NOTE: Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee the delivery of mail/packages sent through the local Post Office. Mail received after campers have left will be marked “return to sender”.
- All mail must be able to fit through 2″ x 9″ mail slot. (No bulky packages please!)
- Gum, candy, snacks, etc. are not allowed in camper mail.
EXCITING NEW OPTION
Purchase a one-way email package during online registration! Your family, extended family, and friends can email encouragement during the week, after you add them to your approved guest list.
- Send your one-way email letter the day before you want it delivered. (No emails will be delivered on Opening or Closing Days)
- Our staff will print the letters that evening, and deliver them the next day during mail time!
- Email packages for each camper are:
- $5 for 3 emails
- $10 for 5 emails
- $15 for UNLIMITED emails