Drop – Off for Creekside & Elevate
- Creek Weeks and Elevate always begin on Sunday and end on Saturday (exception – Week 5 will begin on Sunday and end on Thursday).
- Put this address in your GPS: 84 Wimberly Lane, Huntsville, Texas (While we are located in Riverside, Texas, 20 minutes outside of Huntsville, our physical address is listed as Huntsville.)
- When you turn into Carolina Creek, you will be greeted by staff and encouraged to drive slowly as you make your way into camp.
** SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIMES
The schedule is as follows:
- 3:30 – 4:00 5th and 6th grades
- 4:00 – 4:30 7th through 9th grades
- 4:30 – 5:00 Elevate campers
- If you have campers in more than one grade, please arrive at the earlier time slot.
CHECK-IN will take place in The Dining Hall.
Please have MEDICATION ready in its original packaging in a plastic bag labeled with your child’s name
- Any medication not in its prescribed packages will NOT be accepted.
** STORE/SPENDING MONEY/MAIL
- The Carolina Creek Store is a cashless system. If you would like to use cash for the store card, it will need to be added at check-in.
- The camp store will be available to parents on OPENING DAY. Campers will have access throughout the week.
- Camper mail! If you would like to send notes for your camper, please visit the mail drop-off station during check-in. (No packages with food items, please!) Of course you can also send BunkNotes, which we will distribute daily, through your parent portal or the Carolina Creek app. Click here to download the instructional pdf.